Friday, March 02, 2007

BOYS:)













I've had some friends in town the last couple of days and our friend Rachel has the cutest little boy named Noah. He's such a doll and I totally fell in love with him:) Being around him for a couple of days I was reminded that boys have sooooooo much energy. They're constantly moving and getting into things. So my friend Marie and I decided to do a mini photoshoot with Noah and that way he could let some of that energy out. We took him to the park and beach. It was sooooo cute because Marie was running around trying to make him laugh and I showed him how to roll down a grassy hill. When we were all done shooting we played on the play ground. I think we'll all sleep good tonight:)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger swan said...

Too cute. Love the smile on the last shot... so natural. He's a good-lookin' kid. You captured him expertly.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

sooooo cute!! I was watching the 3 kiefer boys in Canada this week and for the first time in my life I thought it wouldnt be so bad to have boys! I always thought I wanted girls but boys are kinda fun.... shhhhh, dont tell anyone I said that ;)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Tooo cute! Love it when friends come to visit....

1:44 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

OH, girl!!! I wish! I really, really wish I was going to WPPI! :( I'm just too pregnant, and I will just be getting back from the Domincan wedding a day before I would need to fly out to Vegas. :( It's just too much, and my doctor doesn't think it's a good idea. If I hadn't already been on bedrest earlier in the pregnancy I might would have had a chance. I don't know when I'll get to see all of you again! :( I'm thinking of you though!!!!! Miss you much!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

What a cutie!! I totally want a boy...but not for a very, very loooong time!!! :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He's SO cute! I love the little feet shot!

I miss you :)

(I'm wearing a brace... when I shoot still... the arm is slow to heal... bleh!)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Such cute pictures!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Shyla is really openning up on your blog! Ha, ha

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home