Friday, March 30, 2007

CONSERVATIVE girls gone wild weekend:)





This last weekend my friend Paige invited eight of her girlfriends to celebrate her birthday down in Hollywood. Seriously we all had the time of our lives. A weekend full of dressing up, cocktails, dinner, games, dancing, and a full day of relaxing at the Spa is what she had planned for us, and is exactly what we needed. So not only did we have the most amazing time but we all got to know each other and establish new friendships. Paige sure knows how to surround herself with sweet/amazing girls, and I enjoyed getting to know every single one of them. Paige you are amazing and I love ya tons. Ok, I can't wait for our next weekend getaway. Can we say CRUISE:)

P.S. I stole some of these images off of Paige's blog:) Click here to see the complete story:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Kearin said...

It was the funnest! You, Shy, Vanessa & I gotta get together soon.

8:36 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

I know we have to!!!!! I had so much fun. SO I was looking at cruises yesterday. I'll send you an e-mail in the next couple of days with the info:)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home