Monday, February 26, 2007

Exciting Times:)



On Thursday night I went to our Santa Barbara Pug meeting. Michael and Anna Costa set up a night photoshoot for everyone. However it rained all day and I think everyone thought it was cancelled except for Janey, Andrew Vangundy, and myself:) We showed up with our cameras and PHOTOGRAPHED Michael and Anna. It was hilarious! I only took about five shots and then we used my flash as a rim light so I don't have very many to post.

Afterwards we to went to coffee and had the best time. Anna asked a great question, "what exciting things have happened recently in your business." It was so great to hear the exciting things that are going on in our industry and every single one of us had something different to share. We also talked about how we love what we do. It's the best feeling to wake up in the morning excited to start the day.

Are you excited about what you're doing? What exciting things are going on in your life and business?

Think about it:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Cute pictures

10:59 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Awww sorry I missed it.... dang homework...lol
Well I am so excited to start working with you and Janey... ;-)

8:46 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Next time Kara, forget the homework:) LOL

OMG, I can't wait for ydou to start either!!!! Fun times forsure:)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

SO jealous!! ;) Looks like you had fun...I need to move to SB!

xoxo...

9:47 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Oh Jasmine, YES YOU DO!!!! :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

hi amy!!! you don't know me, i dont think so at least, BUT we are possibly going to be roomies in vegas! :)

just wanted to say hi! and im looking forward to getting to know you @ wppi!!!

God bless!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Amy- The Mudd Race sounds really fun and I would love to do it with you and S. (Yes, S mentioned to me but I got busy and forgot to look into it). What are the dates? Deyl & I are going Thailand July 1-14 or something, so I hope it is not then. Also Amy Eddy ironically also asked me to do it so maybe she can join us too? Do you know her? You & S would love her. It would be such a fun weekend. Anyways...let me know where I can find more info. Thanks for thinking of me! XOXOX

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home