Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A change of Scenery:)


















I just got back from photographing my friend Tiffany and her fiance, Jason, engagement session. I had such a great time just hanging, laughing, and catching up with them both. Jason took us on a little hike and showed us all these new breath taking places that were perfect for taking pictures. I was so excited to branch out and try something new. Thanks guys for being such great sports. You both are amazing and I'm so thankful that I get to be apart of your wedding day:)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Mike Larson said...

great talking to you today, and NICE shots of the train tracks!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Love the light in those on the train tracks!

- Nathan

6:42 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Oh, Aims, I love the train track pictures...SO pretty!! :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Your such a good photographer:)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Amazing pictures! You're right, she is beautiful

6:56 PM  
Blogger -Matt said...

Absolutely loooooooooooove 1, 4 and 5! Those rock! It's always good to see you taking photos!

M

12:06 AM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Lovely.... as always.... my favs are the train track ones ;-)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

Beautiful work. The color and exposure on the pictures of Tiff and Jason on the tracks is perfect. Stunning.

~Zach Hodgson (Tiff's stepbrother)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Great images Amy!

I love the ones on the RR tracks!

11:51 AM  
Blogger swan said...

The tracks photos are just dreamy. Nice job!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home