Monday, April 23, 2007

Grabbing the shot:)













I was going through the wedding that I shot with Janey two weekends ago and I came across this first image:) I can't believe I forgot to post this..... It was hilarious because Janey was photographing the groomsmen on this super rocky beach and she decided to go super close to the water, but in order to get there she has to go down a little rocky hill. Well she made it there safely but the next thing I knew, around 50 people screamed "JANEY". I guess a wave almost took her out. Then as she tried to climb the rocky hill she started to slip and the groom came to her rescue:) Hilarious:)

Check out HERE blog to see the amazing images that she got from that wedding, there's no limits for Mary Jane:)

Here's a few that I took.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home