Monday, April 16, 2007

Sad to say goodbye:(


I can't even begin to tell you about the amazing time that we are having in Puerta Vallarta. Today was a fun filled day, just like all the rest. We went on fourteen different zip line courses. It was amazing. We have the craziest video, which I'll post when I get back.

Anyways, we leave tomorrow and both Janey and I are so sad to say goodbye. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. Oh, and did you know that Puerta Vallarta is Santa Barbara's sister city???? No wonder we love it so much:)

Here's a pic that we took earlier this evening. It expresses just how sad we are to say goodbye......

3 Comments:

Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Come on..you can look sadder than that..can't you? Just kidding...but I can tell you broke out in laughter after that picture.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

I try to do a sad face but I always start laughing right away!
:)
Looks like you guys had a blast though!!!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Gary Fong, Author said...

p-werto - vay yar tah. Escuchame!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home