Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Catching up!







So this week i'm definitely playing catch up on editing weddings and engagement sessions. So here is one of my recent engagement sessions that I photographed in beautiful Santa Barbara. I've been home for the last couple of weeks and I would have to say that I've enjoyed every minute of it. Joe and Laura are super cute and I actually grew up with with Laura, so it's awesome to see just how happy she is and and how wonderful Joe treats her. They are so cute together and I can't wait for their wedding!!!!!!!!!



Click here to see their engagement slideshow

7 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

gotta love the dip! :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger THE assistant said...

Cute Amy! Can't wait to see you. :D Good luck at the triatholon (sp?) lol

11:55 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Oh ! Love the blue lifeguard house against the sky! Awesome!

- N

8:19 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I agree with Vanessa...there's nothing like a dip to echo romance!! :) Love em!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

gorgeous...it makes me wish I was in SB, love the lighthouse and the beautiful shots of her dancing...

7:04 AM  
Blogger Nick & Kelly Harvey said...

These are great. I love them.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

sweet pics! cant wait to hear all about the tri today!
Good Luck and I'll be praying for you!
love you!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home