Friday, November 09, 2007

Hollar Back Girrrrrlllllll:)







Janey's birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and she doesn't really like to celebrate her birthday so Mark and I decided to make it a two week celebration:) We went out to dinner with friends a couple of nights. Then we all tried to surprise her with having Gary and Melissa show up but I guess she knew they were coming and pretended that she didn't know. At the end of the dinner she was like surprise I knew you were coming and I have gifts for all of you. HILARIOUS. The next weekend we drove up to San Yanez for a super nice dinner and line dancing at Mavericks:) It was heavenly:) We also got a picture with Maverick as well. Then this last weekend, Mark took Janey, Crystal, and myself to go see a Gwen Stefani concert. The whole time we were singing along and at one point the whole crowd was silent and Janey sang a solo:P I think she screamed Bananas or something like that:)

Having Janey in my life has really made me realize how fortunate I am. Not only is she my best friend but she's also the best oldest sister I could possibly ask for:P There's a country song that's called "you find out who your friends are" and this song totally describes her. I know she would drop anything for me and would be there in a split second if I needed her to be. Through the good and the bad she is there and that's just one of the many amazing qualities that she has and that I love about her.

Happy Birthday Janey, we are going to celebrate all year:) SURPRISE:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't thank you enough! You are my bestest friend EVER! XOXO

I think we should start celebrating your birthday next week. Sound good?

Love, ME

6:12 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Janey!

9:51 PM  
Blogger the assistant said...

Stole the pics.....that was so fun!!! Thanks Marky Poo LOL!!1\

11:08 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

It looks like you had a blast and if I ever get up the courage to come out there I'll just have to meet this amazing Janey person.... :-P

Happy Birthday Janey! Gosh If I would'a knowd, I would'a posted sooner. Sorry :-(

J@KE

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home