Friday, January 18, 2008

YES, we are CRAZY!!!!


As soon as Brian agreed to start training 5 to 6 days a week for a half Iron man, I knew he was just as crazy as me:) We signed up for the half Iron Man in Aubern California, and at that point we knew it was time to step it up a notch. However we just found out that it's the toughest half iron man:( The 13 mile run is a trail run....... Yikes........ NO PROBLEM! We are trying to run as many races as we possibly can. So this last weekend we drove down to LA for a 10K, which is just a little over 6 miles. We couldn't believe it but we ran 7.5 minute miles. I was so proud of us:)

In February we are running a half marathon on Super Bowl Sunday and in May we are running the Mothers day half marathon in San Yanez. We are trying to get a group together for the half marathon in San Yanez so if you're interested in joining us send me an e-mail:)

Here's a picture of us right after our race on Saturday:)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Craziness!

love love love

6:52 PM  
Blogger Brett Bollman said...

Woah Amy! That's awesome stuff... I'm impressed!!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I love you. Seriously, I love you. You know I would be right there if it weren't for the continent and ocean between us. Oh, and if it weren't for the fact that I have only run once. Woops. ;)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

:) :) :) you guys are adorable.
love you and miss you so much!
So jealous you get to see sarah today!
loves

8:34 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Love it! That is such a cute picture.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Wow Aims...You're soo awesome. Miss you...

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home