Monday, December 17, 2007

Laura and Jo
















For those of you who sent me messages reminding me to update my blog, I totally thank you for that:) Life has been busy like usual and I keep forgetting to update this bad boy:)

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph Laura and Jo's wedding. As I had mentioned in a previous post, I actually grew up with Laura and to see her all grown up and so happy made me so excited for the both of them. It's so cute when the two of them are together, it's like time stands still. Laura and Jo I hope your marriage is blessed above and beyond. Stay in touch:)

to see the slideshow CLICK HERE

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Why are you so dang talented? Love these!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

So Gorgeous!

7:53 PM  
Blogger mary jane said...

Love the ceremony shots. So much emotion and joy! Great captures.

8:27 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Primo!!! You are amazing! these pics are great.

;-P
J@KE

11:01 PM  
Blogger stephen seward said...

Beautiful wedding. Love all the emotion.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Piper said...

i love the one with the guys by the wall

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home