Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Jamie and Ryan's wedding:)












Right when I walked into the hair salon at 8:00 in the morning I knew that their wedding was going to be amazing. It's days like those that I feel even more blessed to be a wedding photographer and do what I do. Jamie and Ryan were all smiles and when they would look at each other their smiles grew even bigger. It was so cute. Photographing Jamie and Ryan's wedding was definitely a privilege and I'm thrilled that I was able to be apart of your day. I know you two will have an amazing marriage and life together. keep smiling and laughing:)



Click here to see the SLIDESHOW

7 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Duggan said...

These are great, Amy,

LOVE the unbrellas!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Yea! I love the one of them kissing with the umbrellas. So beautiful!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

gorgeous!! Love the umbrellas

tag your it...I tagged your blog

see ya in 2 weeks

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Memory Journalists said...

Love the smiles and laughter you caught! Super fun and gorgeous images.
Jen

10:16 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Great shots Amy! (And I am impressed that you did all that the night after the party). I am looking forward to getting buff with you next week.

1:11 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Great job AN!

J@KE

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Augh...those umbrella pictures are SOOOOO pretty! Great job, Amy! :)
xoxo...

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home