Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My family:)




As we were sitting around the dinner table someone asked my mom, "so what are you thankful for". She said it could be summed up in three words, "faith, family, and friends". We all knodded our heads in agreement. Another thing that my family is definitely thankful for would be our dogs, who we consider part of our family. They each have their own unique personality, it's so cute:)

So let me introduce you to my whole family:)
Starting from the left we have Bear, Ginger, Hobo, Baby Bell, and Trixie. (oops I forgot to take a picture of Trixie, sorry girl:)

Then we have my sister Mandy, who is beyond gorgeous and then we have our yearly family picture that we took this year on my parents 40 acres. (me, Dad, Mom, and Mandy again.) Their property and house is breath taking and I'm so excited for them:)
Love you all!

11 Comments:

Blogger Deyl said...

wow! hows the fishing in that river!?

3:22 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

I hear the fishing is great:) In the summer lets all plan a trip where we can go river rafting and fishing:) YAY

4:25 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Can I come!!!!

J@KE

5:46 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Absolutely!!!!!:)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

no wonder you were freezing, Ams- you have a short sleeve dress on in 30 degree weather!! You're a silly girl- a beautiful silly girl though! :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

It's so cool to see the roots!

9:21 PM  
Blogger I'm Kristen said...

Aaaw! So cute :D

9:15 PM  
Blogger mary jane said...

I love your family! You guys look so coordinated...

I definitely want to go Idaho sometime soon.

Loves.

xoxo

5:46 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

Beautiful Family!! Miss ya!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, love the family - but let's get an update :) !

Did you call that certain person you were supposed to call?

Love you to pieces.

xoxo

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my love. I love the pics, you are amazing. But I couldn't help but notice that the majority of our dogs look like you are going to beat them with the camera:) ha ha jk love ya!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home