Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sunny and Dave - Wedding Album:)








I just finished Sunny and Dave's wedding album this past week. They were such an amazing couple that I found it hard to pick and choose the images to go in the album. Sunny looked beyond beautful and Dave was super cute as well;) Looking back on this wedding it reminded me of how thankful I am to have clients who are as sweet and amazing as they were. It makes me even more thankful to be doing what I do:)



CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

you rock, ms. nave :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Deyl said...

beautiful shots Amy! have fun swimming!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

WHOA! you posted on your blog!:)
Great shots!!
I'll call you hopefully soon:)

5:40 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

loves
:)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

love those details!!
please update more...its the only way i know what's going on with ya being over here on the cold, gray east coast

9:33 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

wow. stunning shots.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

Hi! Stopping by from Paige's page:)

That's a rockin album. Nice work!

That bride's dress is to die for!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home