Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Bath House Girls



One of my favorite quotes is "A friend is a flower that never fades". I think I was in junior high or elementary school when I came across that quote, and I believe and know it to be true:)

Below is a photograph of four of the most amazing girls that I know. They are true, honest, virtuous girls who I'm so blessed to know. Not only are they amazing friends but at one point every single one of them lived in the "Bath House", which is another reason why we became so close:) The Bath House is a cute little beach house located in Santa Barbara. We have all been there for each other through the happy, sad, anxious, crazy and good times. Cry with laugh with, it doesn't matter they're there and they're all extremely dear to me:)

Meredith, who is in the middle just moved away and is going on a mission trip to Nigeria. Keep her in your prayers. Meredith, we miss and love you above and beyond:)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily S Crawford said...

XO.XO.XO.XO.
One set for each of you. :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

It's sad for Meredith to be leaving, but you're getting an awesome addition to your house in return! :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

XO Back to you Emily.

Chris I totally agree. We're so excited about Jules. We all just love her!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I LOVE Meredith! I'm sad to see her go and knowing I didn't have enough time to get to know her better! :)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home