Saturday, June 24, 2006

My kids



So I am back in SB and everytime I come back I always fall more and more in love with it. Idaho was beautiful and it's so funny because my mom always hints to me about moving out there. I thought about it for a while but soon realized at this time in my life I like the faster paced life. However, I do think that when I have kids I would like to raise them in the country. I was raised in the country and I loved every minute of it. Sleeping out side, building forts, making mud pies, the list goes on. My parents are very generous and they are giving both me and my sister 5 acres a piece. I would like to live most of the year in SB and then build a vacation house in Idaho where I would also plant a vineyard:) wahoooo!!!!!

So where would you like to raise your kids?

P.S. Here is a snap shot of my parents property that they just bought:)

4 Comments:

Blogger J@KE said...

can I come and visit your SWEET!!!!!!! "summer home" (or whatever in Idaho) sometime????? Lucky!

My parents live in Brookfield IL and I can take about four big steps to cover the whole property so your five acers sound's like a dream. :-)

J@KE

7:09 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Well, I'm raising mine in a tiny Indiana town, but I'd much rather we lived in someplace with more going on.

If I had my 'druthers, I'd probably at least live in Indianapolis or Nashville TN.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Wow! Amy that's so awesome that they're giving you that land! Looks beautiful fromt the pictures!

...I have NO clue where I would raise my kids..lol! Good question!
Maybe Antarctica...

1:33 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

I'd *like* to raise them in northwest Montana -- near Glacier National Park, however, I (we) am (are) raising them in my hometown (my 2nd choice, of course), the gateway city in the show-me state. :)

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home