Friday, June 30, 2006

What a great group of friends:)


On Wednesday, JT got a group of us together for lunch at the California PIzza Kitchen. I love hanging with other photographers and it's so funny because when I first started my business I had never dreamed that my closest friends would be in the same industry. Some of my closest friends are my "competition":-) Whatever that means:)

Here's a picture from the other day:) Thanks JT for the awesome lunch you sneaky boy:)

Can't wait to hang with you all tomorrow and all day Saturday:) JT is awesome and is going to go shopping with me and Janey. Then later on Shyla is driving up to hang with us and we are all going kayaking satuday afternoon and then a yummy sushi dinner that will follow. I am soooo excited I can hardly stay focused:) I love Kayaking!!!!!!!! wahooooooooooo, just don't tip me over because I'm afraid of sharks:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

I miss you guys!

amber

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home