Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July Everyone:)






Happy 4th of July everyone:) Janey and I drove down to Santa Monica to celebrate the 4th of July, since Santa Barbara was getting pretty crowded:) I heard that Santa Barbara is one of the number one destination spots for the 4th, and I believe it:) Why wouldn't it be???? Tonight we met up with Keats, Marisa, Tracy and Gary for dinner at this super awesome restaurant, but I can't remember the name:) Anways, Keats treated us to dinner which was so nice of her, thanks Keats:) Afterwards we all walked to her new place which is a half a block away from the beach and she gave us the tour:) Her place is so cute:) So now Janey and I are sitting in Gary's condo watching the movie Titanic and we both agree that we are so thrilled that we came down. We are excited to have a low key day with Gary tomorrow. His eyes are still bothering him so we are going to be his see and eye girls:)

We haven't even been here for 24 hours and Gary, Janey and I had the craziest thing happen to us. We seriously thought we were going to die. I'll let Gary tell the story because he saw it all:)

Gary's Blog

Janey's Blog

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Just checking your blog ffrom a tiny internet point in the middle of amalfi. Weird that yesterday was the fourth. The is the first time I have missed the fourth but it looks like you had fun for both of us! Thanks!!! Your hair looks awesome! Is that Tim in one of your pics? That is so funny! He shaved his head. Miss you girl! See you in SD soon!

1:30 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey Sara!!!!! I miss you too:) Can't wait to visit you when you get back, wahooooooo:)

No that's not the Tim that we know, however the guys name is Tim:) Toooooo funny:)

Be safe and take care of those boys:)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I have been checking on you guys... looks like SO much fun!!!!

See you SO soon!

amber

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home