Monday, July 03, 2006

BLOGS = Getting to know people






This last friday I got to photograph an engagement session with one of the most amazing couples. I had never met them before but after talking to Ronnie on the phone I couldn't wait to meet her. Before Ronnie and Eddie even booked me she read my blog and got to know me a little bit through my daily posts. When she told me this I was very impressed and wished all my brides would do the same. That is one reason why I have a blog because I think it's so important for my couples to get to know me. Exciting news is that I gave Ronnie information on how to start a blog and soon after she started her very own:) Ronnie I think it's so exciting and I can't wait to start following your blog:) Post the link girl when it's all ready!!!!!!!!

Here are a few images from this last week:)

SLIDESHOW:)

1 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

They are the sweetest couple and I was telling Ronee all about you. We are going to have a blast with them!!!!!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home