Thursday, June 29, 2006

Do you like engagement sessions?


I include engagement sessions in my package because I really like getting to know the couple before the actual day of their wedding. It's so funny because even before an engagement session I'm a little nervous, but once I see them I feel so much better. That extra day that I spent with my couple then leads to a wedding day where I'm not nervous and the couple is comfortable:) Everything becomes a piece of cake:) Right?:) LOL

So do you include engagement sessions in your package? Why or why not????????

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

yup...I include'em because otherwise I would never leave my house...

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

I include them!! For sure!!
I would do them even if they weren't paying me a penny for the wedding! I so notice a difference in the comfort level between the couples that I've shot before the wedding..and the couples that I just shoot that day! Plus they are so much fun to do because they're so laid back! No pressure:)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home