Sunday, August 06, 2006

25 years:) WOW!!!!





Yesterday my parents came up to Santa Barbara to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Wow, I can't believe they have been married that long. Now a days I feel like 25 years is unheard of so when I see them still madly in love after all these years it warms my heart:) They have been a role model and set an amazing example on how a marriage is supposed to be, and I'm so thankful for that.

They drove up in the early afternoon and I took them to the Bacara for an early lunch. It was so nice, and quiet and because my parents hate crowds Bacara was the perfect setting. We laughed, hung out and just relaxed, which is exactly what we needed. Later my mom said that she couldn't imagine doing anything else and that hanging with me and my dad was the perfect anniversary. However it would have been even more perfect if my sister Mandy was there, but she's in Idaho golfing up a storm:) Oh well, next year:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Wow! That's awesome Amy!
It's so great that we have parents that are setting such good examples for us!! My parents are at..22 years..I think..LOL!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my second set of parents! That is so great...25 years!!!! WOW!

Miss you tons and tons!

-me

7:41 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

That is amazing! Your parents are two of the finest people I have met! Great pics of them BTW! I love the one of the two of them at the top! That is a framer!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very blessed. Your parents have set a great standard for you to live by. Thanks for this wonderful post.

Robin

5:20 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Congrats Naves!!!!!! Wow!!!!

amber

10:32 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Nave!! And what lucky people they are to have you as one of their daughters. :)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home