Saturday, August 05, 2006

Photographers + Fiesta = craziness:)



On Wednesday Tim, Cheryl, and I met our friend Justin Lyon for dinner in SB. He brought his friend Matt Sloan (who we absolutely love). We went to my favorite Chinese restaurant and had the best time talking and just hanging out. One of my favorite topics was hearing how Justin met his wife Amelia. He seriously had the cutest pick up line. hmmmmmmmmm, should I say it????? Can I Justin?????

Well anyways I'll let Justin say it in the comment box, or the next time you see him definitely ask him. It's was sooo cute, and I hope someone uses that pick up line on me someday:) LOL

So I had no idea that it was Fiesta this week, and if I had known I would have left SB because it gets sooo crazy during this time. Justin and Matt had no idea what Fiesta was all about but when we told them they got super excited and wanted to throw confetti eggs at everyone. I got some videos of them, it's hilarious. Here's one of Justin creaming our waiter, it was hilarious:) Later on we took them down town and I think they creamed 15 to 20 people:) I am still laughing:)

click on the links below to see some fun videos:)

CLICK HERE FOR Chinese Restaurant VIDEO

CLICK HERE FOR Tricky Boys VIDEO

This is where I'm telling Justin and Tim that I'll back them up if the crazy looking guy attacks them after the egg attack:) CLICK HERE LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Urgent! I can not get the videos to work! BTW - you have the best taste in friends! Good Peeps!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

BTW - Justin, where is the pick up line? I want to hear! I want to hear!!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home