Thursday, August 10, 2006

Coolest roommates EVER!!!!!


Yesterday it was Lisa's birthday and so we hit the town:) Actually it was so nice and relaxing because we went to this cute little Middle Eastern Restaurant that is tucked away in Santa Barbara. I definitely branched out and tried some crazy things, but overall it was really good. Later on we met some more frends at this cute little bar called Ephiphonies and I guess Kevin Costner is part owner.

I had such a blast hanging with my two roommates (Summer on the left and Lisa in the middle):) These girls are full of life and such a joy and delight to be around. We are all so different which is a really good thing. Lisa is the life of the party and is always laughing and having a good time, she is a singer as well. Go to her website and check out her music

Go HERE


Summer is an all american sweetheart who is up for anything. I've actually spent alot of time with Summer this week. We've hiked, biked, and gone running all in one week:) Goodtimes forsure:)


So blessed to have these fun girls in my life:)

Here's a pic with us girls and the guys:) (Andrew, Topher, and Seth)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Deyl said...

WOW! i like her music! are you going to her show at Rocks on the 31st?

11:15 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

I'm hopeing to:) We should get a group together and go!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey Crystal:) Thank you soooo much for your sweet e-mail. It brought tears to my eyes:) I just wrote you back.

Loves......

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home