Monday, August 07, 2006

Matted Verses Flushmount???







What would you say is your favorite type of album??? Normally I would say that the flushmount is my favorite, but after seeing the matted Queensberry album, I'm in love:) However, when I get married I want one of each. Yep, I'm a little high maintenance when it comes to albums. LOL

So this week I thought I would try the leathercraftsmen flushmount, since I've heard so many amazing things about their albums. Excited to see how this album turns out:)

What's your favorite type of album, and which one is in higher demand????

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Flush is more in demand but I like both. No preference. Now that I use queensbury for the matted. I just do not like to be limited on the layout.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Mark Adams said...

80% of our clients prefer our matted Queensberry Albums. One of the reasons is durability. They're built to last a long time - the metal edges, matted, protected photos not touching each other, impeccable binding and craftsmanship. And you actually have a lot of creative freedom with the design of these Queensberry albums. It also seems like most of our clients are turned off by the overly designed flushmount albums that are out there these days - where the album becomes more about the design than the photographs. With our flushmount albums, we still keep the design very clean with little to no additional graphic elements. Some of our clients whose wedding style is more contemporary, opt for this style of album, but the majority of our clients gravitate to the matted Queensberry. It all really depends on what your client base prefers and the demographic you are targeting.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home