Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Am I funny looking????






Yesterday I went walking with my friend/old roommate Amy. When we lived together we would go walking a couple times a week for about an hour or two and just talk, solve the worlds problems, you know:) Then she got engaged, married, and now she has the most beautiful baby girl. Just recently we decided that we need to start walking again and now it's not only Amy and I but beautiful little Katelyn. After hanging around Katelyn yesterday I started to think am I funny looking????? Everytime she would look at me she would start laughing. So I though I should grab a few pics of her and all of a sudden she started making faces too:) She's soooooo adorable and I'm so excited that she gets to go on our walks. Seriously, who wouldn't be excited to have this little angel along for the ride:)

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

When my brother's baby girl sees me she cries.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

that tounge picture is brilliant :)

miss you

amber

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home