Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I love life:)









This last week has been super amazing and crazy and as I sit here I think how in the world am I going to sum it up. I've been blessed with so many amazing people that bring so much joy to my life. The week started out when my good friends Amber and Nathan come out to SB. They are the cutest husband and wife team and have become two of my bestest friends:) I'm so sad they live so far away but I get to see them again in November and I can hardly wait.

After their short visit Nathan, Amber, David Jay and I drove down to LA for the PartnerCon convention. They were all speaking and at the convention so I went along to cheer them on. Wahooooo!!!!!! There were some amazing speakers at the convention, go to

Janey's Blog
and
Nathan and Amber's blog

to see the list of speakers

After the convention we went to Gary and Melissa's engagement party. They are two of my favorite people in this world and when I'm around them I just can't help but laugh all the time. They are amazing and not afraid to be themselves.... They are soooo real which is why I love them so.

After the party Katherine drove up to SB to hang with me for a couple of days. We've been working hard and playing hard. She is so sweet and so easy to be around. She cooked for me and Janey one night and it was heavenly. WOW!!!!!! I need to take some classes from her. She leaves tomorrow and I'm sad about that but I have tons of pictures to remember the amazing time we had.

Sophia was also in town and she brought her husband and little girl to lunch as well. We all kept taking turns holding her little girl. Janey and I both agreed that just looking at her little girl made us happy. Sophia does a great job with keeping ballance in her life especially with having a little one. She needs to teach some classes to all the working moms out there:)

To all my friends that I got to see this week, I love you all and miss you tons!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger damian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:35 PM  
Blogger damian said...

Hey Amy! We live in the same town and work as wedding photographers...
we need to hang out more! haha
hope all is well with you!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Awesome stuff Amy! From the pictures it looks like you've been having soo much fun! Great friends are such a blessing aren't they!?!?

4:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh looks like such a blast!!!
Yeah friends are the best!! :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that last picture is so freakin cool!!!!

a

9:28 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Amy, you're the best!! Miss you! :)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Aims... That second picture is seriously one of my favorite pictures of you... you look so happy...(afterall, you are surrounded by two of your favorite people!!)...its genuine and ADORABLE!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

It was so great meeting you at PartnerCon. I can't wait to have you and Janey designing my albums...I have got to charge more now....albumesque will be how I balance family and photo....you are welcome to watch allie anytime...please call me when you come to NY or Philly or better yet just come out and hang out...we'll shoot a wedding grab some grub and have fun...allie will provide the entertainment

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like your doing great! Kincaid

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home