Thursday, September 21, 2006

I think I'm turning Domestic:) LOL.....


Last night I turned domestic and made dinner:) WOW!!!!! My family was there along with my friends Nathan and Alicia. I actually met them when I was in Junior High and we have stayed in contact through the years, which I think is amazing. Alicia is like a sister and I seriously talk to her about once a week or so. I hadn't seen Nathan for about nine months so it was nice to catch up. I bet you are all dying to hear what I made:) I made homemade salad dressing, a green salad, sauteed mushrooms, potatoes, and Zucchini:) My friend Alicia helped me slice and dice and she did a great job, thanks Alicia:) My dad made the steaks, which were so yummy!!!!!! It was so nice to eat in. I don't know about you but I get tired of eating out and crave home cooking sometimes.

Here's a picture of Alicia, Nathan, and myself. I made them take a picture before everyone headed home. If you don't take pictures then you weren't there:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know whatcha mean! today i made myself and a friend turkey sandwiches with chips and fruit at my house.

just like mom used to make and it hit the spot!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Homemade salad dressing... and sauteed mushrooms... wow! That is pretty impressive! To me... boiling water and putting noodles in it is really cooking something!

"If you don't take pictures then you weren't there" -You truly are a photographer! :o)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

YUMMY!!! Brings back memories at your parents house! I LLLLLOVE LOVE LOVE that homemade salad dressing...unless it was a different recipe! I'm sooo proud of you for being domestic! :P

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home