Friday, October 06, 2006

Dancing:) Trying somthing new:)




When I photograph a wedding I really look forward to when the music starts and everyone begins to dance. However, it takes everything in me not to dance with them but with much self control I hold myself back:) Tonight I shot another wedding with Janey and we had the most incredible bride and groom. I will post more pictures on Sunday but right now I need to back up my files and get ready to shoot another wedding with Janey tomorrow at the Bacara. I'm soooo excited because I have never shot there and I absolutely love that place. So I can't wait!!!!!! Then next week we head off to Scotsdale to shoot another wedding. It will be a mini vacation because we arrive on Thursday and leave Sunday:) I love traveling and shooting:) YAY!!!! Especially with Janey:) Sometimes I think we have way toooo much fun shooting together:)

Here are a couple of the first dance shots that I got. I used the videographers light because I was tired of using my flash:) One person who has taught me to think outside the box is Amber Holritz because she hardly ever uses her flash and her images ROCK:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Way to Go Aims!!


I must tell ya... the video light has been my saving grace so many times since I just recently bought my flash... and now that I have a flash, I dont like using it... I have been spoiled

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Amy!! I agree.. I'll take whatever off-camera light I can get!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home