Thursday, October 05, 2006

Amazing Customer Service






As most of you know I spend most my time designing:) LOVE IT!!!! Anyways, I am finishing up some designs for Dane Sanders and so I had to e-mail Leather Craftmen in hopes that they would get back to me with my questions ASAP. To my surprise when I woke up this morning I had an e-mail waiting for me:) YAY!!! Ira, who is my rep is so on top of things because in his e-mail he asked for my address so he could send me some info and he also asked for my number so that he could call and answer my questions on the phone. I am such a phone person so by him saying that I was blown away by their customer service. I am also the kind of person that when I have a question I want it answered right away, which isn't always a good thing:( Don't worry I'm working on being patient:) Anyways. he called me twice and went above and beyond:)

He also e-mailed me some of their album covers that they have. WOWsers!!!!!!

Ok gotta run:) Off to swing dancing at SOHO's:) YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

oh cool :) ...Those covers kind look like what QB does inside the book. Sweet.

9:44 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ya, I saw them in person when Ira came for our pug meeting. They are even more amazing in person:)

I'm about to order one for one of my brides so I'll let you know how it goes:)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Chalk one up to amazing customer experience!! Look how excited you are that you were serviced well... I think thats a good reminder for us all at the positive effects of going that extra step for a client. Look at the exposure they are getting from your excitement... Customer Evangelism in action :)
It doesnt hurt that the books are waaay cool too, but what makes then stand out from the rest is the experience they offered!!
I want to work with them from what you said.:)

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home