Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yes I'm still alive:)


This weekend my friend Curt came up to hang with me and he wanted to see my new web site. As the about amy videos we're playing he goes wow you update your blog every day. Then I thought about it. hmmmm, I use to. Then things got crazy and now I have to even find time to eat. Totally exaggerating because Curt told me this weekend that one reason he likes hanging with me is I like to eat:) LOL... WOW!!!!!!

Curt is an amazing guy who is so smart, amazing, and every conversation is very meaningful. It was sad to see him go because I truly enjoyed having dinner with him, walking to the peer, going to church, watching movies, and hiking in the rain:) He's definitely one of the most athletic, down to earth, sweetest guys I have ever met. After hanging with him for the weekend it made me want to eat healthy, workout, and get more sleep:) LOL... Seriously.........

Anyways I've been blessed with some amazing friends and Curt is definitely one of them. Come back soon!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!
Cute picture!!;)
:)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Can I be the billionth person to remark how much you look like each other?! ;) Glad to hear you had such a nice time!
xoxo

1:22 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

You sure you arent related????
Same interests...same looks....huh?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Uh huh.....lol

So wait...are you saying that that you aren't athletic nor a healthy eater?

AS IF!

Hunnie Girl...I spent nearly a week with you and you and Curt seems like soul mates!!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Aww!! So cute!! Looks like you both had an incredible time! :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Hoooottttiiieeee!!!!!!


:)both of you :)

a

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(wink wink) chuch eh? haha jk. yay for wednesday wine nights!! woohooo!! teeheeee..see you soon!! seems like you guys had way so much fun...WITHOUT ME!! wah:(

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home