Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Almost had a heart attack


Ok so my ipod froze up this afternoon and I thought after an hour or so it would start working again but three hours later it still wasn't working. Everyone would have been soooo proud because I didn't stress or worry at all until I was driving home and I remembered that I put somehting really important on my ipod. Then I started to think what if it crashed:O I almost started calling people to see what to do, but instead I googled "ipod freezing up". To my surprise there was instructions on how to restart my ipod. All I had to do was press the menu and select button down for 10 seconds and poof it was fixed:) YAY!!!!! I plugged my baby in and there she was safe and sound on my computer:)

Glass of wine anyone:) Just kidding!!!!

Things I learned:

#1. Back everything up
#2. Don't panic, stay calm:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brett Austin said...

Seriously... I probably would have been freaking out too if I had something important on it.

I'm always worried about crashing hard drives and stuff like that. Problem is... with the amount of stuff on computers these days... it can be expensive to buy back-up hard drives!

Glad to hear that everything worked out alright!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that little trick cause you will need it again. I have had my ipod lock up like that multiple times :)

good to finally meet you at OSPS.

6:55 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Brett - Hard drvies crashing is definitely a fear of mine as well. Good thing I back up my weddings x3:)

Matt - thanks for the heads up. It was SOOOOOO great to finally meet you as well. I can't wait for WPPI:)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

LOL My iPod crashed this weekend, as did my laptop with all the OSPS pictures I'd taken on it. I'm so sad!

It was great meeting you at OSPSouth btw!

Leann

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

"Glass of wine anyone"

Hahaha!! Glad to hear you stayed calm :)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home