Thursday, November 16, 2006


My mom has been reading the book "RIch Women", and every day she calls to tell me how I really need to read this book.
Anyways, my Mom and Dad are headed to Idaho right now and on their long road trip she called to read a quote from the book. It was pretty funny:)

Here's the quote......
"From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thrity-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five she needs a good personality. And from fifty-five on, she needs good cash." Sophie Tucker

I'm on my way to Finestra and afterwards I'll probably head over to Borders to pick up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and "Rich Women". I'm going to read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" first. Shhhhhh, don't tell:) LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW!! Looks like a great book!! I'm going to have to pick that up too!!
Rich Dad Poor Dad will change your life!! Seriously!! :)
When you come out here we'll have to play Cashflow, it the game that goes with the books and it's so much fun!

4:07 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey Girl,

I can't wait to start reading it. Also, when I come to visit lets definitely play that game.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Enjoy that book! It's great and has totally changed my life!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Oh yeah, that game rocks too!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Rich Dad wil change your life!!! Such a good read! :)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home