Saturday, January 27, 2007

If Photography doesn't workout:) LOL...






Ok, if Amy Nave Photography or Albumesque doesn't workout I'm going to join the bowling league:) LOL.... Last night I went bowling with Janey, Mark, and some of Marks friends and it was a blast. I use to be on a bowling league when I was young so everyonce in a while my bowling techniques come back to me and I get a few strikes. Well last night I seriously bowled a 208. Can you believe that. Ok so I'm a little competitive:) Actually the music that was playing was amazing so that definitely helped. Janey is a goof ball and at one point Mark and I were like Janey, focus, stop dancing, look at the arrows and bowl:) LoL, we love you Janey:) Mark was super low key and was a pretty good bowler as well. He actually beat me the first game but only by four so I won't show that score:) hehe....... Even when I finally beat him he gave me a high-five and walked off the floor with his head held high:) What a guy:) Here are a few pics of us bowling. We tried to tell mark that when you hang with photographers my little camera comes everywhere:) If you don't have a picture then it didn't happen:) That's what my mom always says:)


Janey and Mark, it was a blast:)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger swan said...

Too bad for bowling that you rock at both photography and album design!

:)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

208?!?! Are you kidding me?! OMG...I'm stoked when I break 80! :)
I'm going to call you today about designing an album for me...because you're so good at it and all.... :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Is that him???
Is that "the" Mark I heard about last week?? ;)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Cheryl May said...

LOL!! That's incredible, I am seriously impressed! I'm with Jasmine... I'm still trying to break 100 whenever I go out, hasn't happened yet, but maybe someday! :) Awesome job! :)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

totally awesome! ummm...if I knock over more than one pin at a time I'm psyched...

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home