Thursday, January 25, 2007

LIVE LIFE BABY!!!!!!!!!






Wow, I'm seriously the worst blogger ever. Good thing my New Years resolution wasn't to blog everyday. However, my website says I do. Oops:) I'll get better, or I'll have to change my video on my website. LOL, just kidding:@)............

I've been extremely busy lately and I love it:)

This last weekend my friend/roommate (Summer) and I went to my parents for the weekend. We had a blast. My parents took us to a play called "Shadow Land". It's based on the Life of C.S. Lewis. It was amazing and there wasn't a dry eye in the house:)

Another exciting event was the Pug meeting that Michael and Anna Costa hosted last night. Sara France, Shyla, and Amelia Lyon all came up and it was a great time forsure. It's so exciting to hear how everyone is doing and believe me, you're gonna want to keep your eyes and ears open because these amazing photographers are leading the way and this year is going to be amazing, so stay tuned!!!!!!! :>)


Anyways, I have soooo much to do so I'm out:)

More later:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

Shadow Lands is sad. It's a movie too. You can watch it over and over and keep crying. Really cool to see his life though.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Lastnight was so much fun! Great photographers and sushi.....fun fun

12:17 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Amy- I am so bad at blogging too. Ha, ha! Looks like you are having fun. Lots of love.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home