Friday, January 26, 2007

WPPI - Here I come:)


I'm very excited because I finally booked my room at Paris for WPPI. I was getting a little worred because rumor has it that Bally's is completely full, but that's fine with me I prefer to stay at Paris anyways:) When you think about it though, it doesn't really matter where you stay because the time spent in your room is like NEVER:) So my question for you is are you going? If so when are you arriving and when are you leaving?????

Can't wait to see you all there!!!!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger -Matt said...

Hey hey Ms. Nave!

We'll be at WPPI of COURSE. :) I think we're arriving the first real day (22nd?) and staying through as long as possible! I am actually trying to book a couple weddings in Vegas so I can stay longer!! hahaha I'd love to go either to Red Rock Canyon or SoCal after the week is up - we went to the Grand Canyon & Antelope Canyon last year so this year I think we want to go north or west.

What about you? What's your shed-yule for Vegas?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Hey you!

We are going in on Sunday, and leaving on Friday... I think the 30th. We booked our room... either Ballys or Paris, I can't remember which :)

My birthday is the 28th... am so FREAKIN' excited to be there with everyone for it!

:)

love you.

a

7:33 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

HEY MATT!!!!!!!!

I'm arriiving on the 25th and leaving on the 29th. I may come a day early:) What day are you speaking?

Can't wait to see you and Sara:)


Amber, I miss you and love you soooo much!!!! SO excited that I'll be with you on your birthday:)

11:28 PM  
Blogger swan said...

Rock on! We'll be hangin' fo sho. Can't wait to do somehting crazyfun for Amber's birthday.

K

9:16 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

YAY!!!!! Crazy fun for AMber is a must:)

10:02 AM  
Blogger -Matt said...

Monday & Tuesday morning 8:30 til 10:30 I think. I'll be there pretty much from the night before Biz Institute through the last day though. We should definitely get to meet up at some point!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home