Friday, February 02, 2007

Tis the season:)











Ok, I thought my blogging was going to get better, but I'm getting worse:( AHHHHH!!!

Anyways, on Saturday I was the second shooter for Mary Jane, AKA Janey:) In case you've never met or seen Janey she's the girl in the first picture. We we're trying to get creative with different lighting situations and she was the model:) I had to be the model for a second but it wasn't nearly as beautiful:)

The wedding was a great kick off to the start of another amazing wedding season. I'm so excited because when I'm not shooting my own weddings I'll be shooting with her, and she has so many amazing weddings lined up so I'm definitely excited:) One's actually in Puerto Vallart:) YAY!!!!! I'm also shooting with her this Saturday so I'll make sure to post some pics on Monday:)

Also, don't forget to check out Janey's new website. It's amazing!!!!!!!

Janey's new website CLICK HERE


Have a great Friday everyone:)

P.S. I think it's gonna snow in Santa Barbara:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Awesome as always....miss
Amy... love the image of Janey as well as the detail shot of the brides hands.... have fun this weekend!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Love it!

I miss you!

8:40 AM  
Blogger damian said...

nice black and whites Amy. now your talkin my kind of style.

hope all is well!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home