Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Our Last Day:(





So today is our last full day in Canada:( Janey and I are sad to leave but we know we'll be back so we keep focusing on that:) We've had an AMAZING time and are so thankful for the amazing friendship and generosity that Gary and Melissa have shown us.

I'm a little on the tired side because we went skiing for two days straight, and yesterday I had a little bit of a wipe out on one of my last runs so I'm a little stiff, but as Gary always says, I'll be fine:) Janey is super cute when she skis, she has the perfect bunny hop. Melissa makes me laugh, she throws her polls in the air and screams all the way down. LOL.... And Gary drags his polls in front when he skis because he says it helps him to feel the ground. hmmm, what a smart guy. LOL........

Anyways, we're off to sit in the Jacuzzi:) YAY!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are having an amazing time!

See you soon!

loves.

a

4:26 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

SO fun!! Come back safely!! :)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home