Saturday, February 24, 2007

Amy and Amy:)


It's always fun hanging with my friend Amy. Not only because we have the same first name and we always laugh when we call each others name, but Amy is a fun spirited girl and is also one of the kindest girls I have ever met. I first met Amy over a year in a half ago when she was in Junior High and I was a Junior High Leader. We would get together once a week and talk several times on the phone. Too much fun!!!!! Even though she's moved onto High School we still call each other and lately have been trying to hangout more frequently. Sometimes I wonder why a high schooler or Junior Higher would want to hangout with dorky me:) ???

Anyways, I took Amy to this great Thai place called Your Place. It seriously has the best Thai food in Santa Barbara. It's soooo yummy!!!!!!!!! I always love asking her tons of questions about life and tonight it was so cute because I asked her "do you like high school" her response was "ummmm it's ok it's not my favorite, I really miss Kindergarten". It was so cute:) It really got me thinking though, man life was so simple in Kindergarten. No worries, stress, or pressure of any kind. Wow times have changed:)

So, here's a picture we took on our way out of the restaurant:) I look pretty tired because it's been a super crazy week with so many exciting/amazing things that have been going on. (more on that later) Another reason why I look exhausted is I took a hip hop class this morning and followed it up with a long hike and some fun shopping:) Oh yes and the night is still young...... More designing and dancing are still to come:)

Have a great night...

3 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

So much to you're doing in so little time! :)

xoxo...

9:34 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

mmmm!!! Thai food!! yummy! I had a craving for that this morning!! :)
uh duh! you are amazing! that is why high schoolers and junior highers wanna hang with you!! lol
:)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home