Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Loving It:)


It's amazing how so many people are getting into shape and training for triathlons and marathons:) Well I'm also training for a triathlon:) I've been training with Paige and Vanessa for the long course triathlon, which will be held on August 25th. It's a 1 mile swim, 34 mile bike ride, and a 10 mile run. We train six days a week and I can truthfully say that I love training. There's no way I could do it alone so knowing that the girls are going to be there ever morning has really kept me accountable and has motivated me sooooo much. I've also loved just hanging out with these girls because they both are amazing. Thanks girls for getting me up every morning at 5:30:) LOL......

Oh yes....... I purchased a new road bike from Hazards a couple of days ago, and I just found out that my bike finally arrived. I'm seriously having bike fever so I can't wait to get it tomorrow. I'll post some pics the moment I get it. I've been training on my mountain bike and after todays ride I'm sooooo over my mountain bike:) Just to show you how serious we are, here's our training scedule:)

So, if anyone else wants to start training with us totally let me know:P

5 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

You girls only train 6 days a week?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

I'll TOTALLY train with you guys!! haha...I might have to buy a jet before a bike though;) lol!

We can train when your out here!!! Yeah!! :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Man... oh man... I like the 3 days a week training schedule. I think that would make me ready for a triathlon in 2010! :o)

Keep it going Amy! You ladies are an inspiration.

Also... if you've never been clipped in on a bike before... make sure to get some practice in on UNclipping and catching yourself. Important practice!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! You rock :) I am killing myself working out.. but I don't think I'm ready for triathloning!

loves.

a

7:17 PM  
Blogger Deyl said...

you're going to fly on that new bike! looooook out!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home