Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maid of Honor 101 :)







So, if you've ever been a Maid of Honor, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated:P My sister is getting married in September and today I decided to look up the "duties of the maid of honor". I'm proud to say that I've finished half the list and even done a few extra things that aren't even on the list:) On the other hand I didn't realize how many things I would be in charge of on the actual wedding day. I'm like WOW, I hope I have time to brush my teeth and comb my hair. LOL...... Then on top of it I have to give a speech. YIkes! I'm definitely a cryer when it comes to talking about people that I hold dear to my heart, and my sister is one of the most important people in my life so this is going to be interesting. Just the thought of having to write out what she means to me makes me cry. Emily and Janey, you might have to finish my speech for me if I start squealing:) So get ready! I remember giving my toast at Janey and Mark's wedding and I seriously had to practice it two times. The first time I practiced my speech I couldn't finish. LOL, it was hilarious.

I'm so proud of you, my baby sister! You my dear are beautiful inside and out. You never seize to amaze me with just how wonderful you are. You're servant's heart, loyality, truthfulness, faithfulness, fun, loving, and giving personality are just a few reasons why I know Ray loves you so!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Here's a few images that I took of Ray and Mandy a few months back. Oh and I've also included the toast that I gave at Janey and Mark's wedding. Thanks Gary for being my biggest fan during the whole thing:P



Amy toasts at Janey's wedding! from GARY FONG on Vimeo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I cry every time I watch that video:) Listening to Gary's comments helps remind me to breath! ha ha. Awesome Video! Love ya

9:24 PM  
Blogger Svetlana Yanova said...

Awww...Amy what a lovely video!! so touching! I love how you love your friend and your speech was amazing!

9:35 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Her wedding is in September and you've only done 1/2 the list! Uh oh....

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Heather said...

Congratulations to your sister Amy. I know you will be amazing!!! You are too sweet.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

Beautiful stuff! We just saw your link on DJ's blog and check you out. Awesome work!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home