Friday, March 13, 2009

More Cayamo:) JUST ENJOYING LIFE:)















Vacation for me is usually a couple of days of relaxation without my computer, but a full powered phone right by my side, or vise versa. It becomes a bad habit of always having one or the other. This vacation was completely different and it was soooooooo wonderful. It was a week with no phone or computer and 100% of full relaxation. Great conversations with one of my best friends 100 times a day:), meeting new people, great music, and time to just reflect. It was exactly what I needed. Don't get me wrong, I love my life in Santa Barbara, my business, computer, phone, etc. I feel completely blessed and thankful but sometimes you need a break from the fast paced life and the go, go, go, schedule that always seems to be jammed packed with things. It's wonderful to take a break and I highly recommend it! If you can't take a week trip that's fine, just make a point to take slow down and enjoy life during the week. If you don't, you'll find that life will pass you by. So slow down and take some time and spend it with the ones you love, go for a run, walk, or hike, get outside and take your camera with you just for fun, sit and just be still for a second, the options are endless and it doesn't have to cost you any money:)

I brought my camera and took some pictures to document the trip. Here are a few of the non-point and shoot images:)

I hope everyone has a relaxing and lovely weekend and remember that life is precious and you only live once, so make it count!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily S Crawford said...

I think that last picture is a sure sign that the two of us should certainly "GO" again next year....!!!! =)

Love the pictures, so many great memories....thank you for them all.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looks so peaceful! Awesome photos - I see a few framers in there. Love you!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home