Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A beautiful family!






















I can't believe how time flies. Seriously it felt like it was just yesterday that Kendra and I were in high school, taking music appreciation classes together, paying on the varsity volleyball team, swing dancing, and going on week long camping trips together. Kendra has been one of my closest friends for awhile now. I was one of her bridesmaids in her wedding and then I blinked and next thing you know she has two precious girls:) They are the most adorable gorgeous girls I have even seen. All I have to say is I'M IN LOVE:) Right when I met Peyton, the oldest, she looked at me and said "Kiss". My heart melted:)

I drove up to Santa Cruz this weekend to spend some time with Kendra, Brandon, and their two girls. It was a weekend full of love and laughter. Kendra, thank you for such an amazing weekend. I love how we're able to pick up right where we left off. Peyton and Amber are beautiful just like you:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandon and Kendra Kertson said...

wow..I am crying! :) You have such an amazing gift. Thanks for sharing it with my family. When can we get together again? love you!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh Amy, the photos are so beautiful! I knew you were a VERY talented girl but these are beyond amazing! I may have kids just to let you take family photos! ;) I know what you mean about falling in love...they do it to me each and every visit too!

9:20 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Kendra! Yay, they made you cry. LOL... I'm so thrilled that you love them:) May or June works for me. When you driving by next? Love ya!

Sarah, thanks for your comment and sweet words:) When you have children I'll do the same for you:) Seriously time flies and before you know it you'll have a baby and Kendra will have five:) LOL

10:42 AM  
Blogger Svetlana Yanova said...

Amy I love your photos! You can just feeeeel the love in them though I have never met the family, it's so awesome!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Brandon and Kendra Kertson said...

Sarah and I are driving to LA in June with the kids maybe we can make a stop. I will let you know. and I will never have five kids! lol

8:16 PM  
Blogger mary jane said...

LOVE THESE!!! I want one now. tee hee. You're going to be our family photographer. :)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home