Monday, June 26, 2006

Going outside my comfort zone:)








Tonight I shot an evening engagement session and I had such a great time just hanging and laughing with Christian and Heather. Yes evening engagement sessions are challenging but it really made me think as a photographer and I had to go beyond my comfort zone. I was looking for every lighting oppertunity and really had to branch out.

I think as photographers we really should challenge ourselves as much as we can. It allows us to try something new and I know that when I go above and beyond what I normally do I always learn so much and the creative juices keep flowing:)

Here are a few:)

5 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Nice! I really like the B/W by the Sale sign!

U rock!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

My favorite is the last one! Cool colors and movement!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Really nice! I especially like the b/w Sale one as well!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I like the B&W one! And the one with the Chattanooga spin on it!!;)

10:01 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Good job AN!!! Great advice too. :-)

How did you do the bottom two???

J@KE

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home