Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I feel better:)


Most of you know how much I LOVE working out. Yes it not only keeps you young and healty but it actually helps with stress:) Yep, it sure does!!!! :) Workout four times a week for a month and you'll become addicted forsure and maybe even stress free;) wink wink.....

Today was a pretty crazy day and I didn't get to work out in the morning like I usually do so instead I went to the gym in the evening and I tried this new cardio machine. I think I started sweating because I was sooooo scared of falling. It definitely was very hard for me to relax because I kept looking down at every step I took. I kept praying that I wouldn't miss a step and fall five feet. Now I know why this machine is always available. They gotta have a hidden camera with people watching and laughing at me. I'm sure when I got off everyone said ok what idiot is going to get on it next:) lol... Here's a picture of the machine that I was on, however I think mine was a little bigger and taller.

Call me crazy but because it was such a challenge I think I'll try it again either tomorrow or Wednesday:) haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett Austin said...

I've heard those things are a CRAZY workout! I've never been on one... but it looks like it could shove you off the end of it pretty easily. I have a hard enough time with stairs that aren't moving...

2:07 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

We have four of those here... You can go when you visit me :)

Have you seen a http://www.jacobsladderexercise.com/ Jacobs Ladder? Its a crazy crazy thing.

amber

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home