Saturday, September 23, 2006

I love dancing:)


This week Janey and I decided to take up salsa dancing. As of right now I still love swing dancing but salsa is starting to grow on me. You definitely meet some nice and interesting people when you dance and more so when you salsa. Lets just say it's never a dull moment:) I actually had to tell one guy no that I didn't want to dance. I know that sounds rude but after being dipped and kissed on the neck I was OVER IT and there was no way I was going to let that happend again!!!! He definitely got the sideways glare of do that again and I'll kick your butt:) LOL.... Sick ok I think I'm going to throw up now:)

Really when it comes down to it, dancing to me is beyond amazing and if I could pursue a career besides photography and singing it would be dancing:) Someday soon I'll post a video of Janey and I swing dancing. We're getting really good:) One guy told me tonight that I'm one of the best swing dancers that he's ever danced with:) YAY!!!!!!!!!!! And he's really good:) hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

He kissed you?!?!?! WT?!!!

Crazy. People are completely crazy.

Loves.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home