Saturday, September 23, 2006

Out of this world:)













Today I shot a wedding with Janey and this couple was out of this world amazing, beautiful, sweet, you name it. Because I was the second shooter I had never met the couple and the beginning of the day started out where Janey was with the girls and I had to drive over to the guys and take some "getting ready" pictures of the boys. At first I was a little hesitant of the idea because not knowing anyone definitely would stretch my whole "being in my comfort zone". However, the moment I got there the guys were so nice and from that moment on everything was amazing and perfect. What also made the day so perfect was Mike and Maria. They we're so into each other it was so cute. They we're beautiful on their own without us telling them to do anything. When Janey would direct them it was beautiful and they definitely we're naturals. They could be models:) SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

#3 is my favorite!!! Well done Miss Amy... they look like an adorable couple!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

first two shots are amazing!!!!! they are a super hot couple!

wowser!

amber

11:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW!!! Amy those are soooo great!!!! :)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Wow, you rocked it, girl! Love the beautiful colors...and the beauitful couple didn't hurt either ;)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home