Wednesday, February 07, 2007

All Smiles:)



I'm soooooo excited because in 5 1/2 hours Janey and I are heading to Canada to spend the week with Missy and Gary:) Whenever we spend time with them we always have the best time and our stomachs hurt from laughing so hard:) To top it off, Kassandra and David Beckstead are heading up to meet us on the 9th:) WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Kassandra is about ready to have her baby anyday so NO skiing for her:)

I won't be able to use my phone while I'm gone but I will be checking my e-mails so if you need to get a hold of me shoot me an e-mail:) I just got a the new Razor phone that came out and I'm totally in love with it. I've been using it all day and I'm so sad that I won't be able to use it in Canda. Oh well:( I'll just use it when I get back, hehe!!!!

I hope you all have an amazing week!!!!!!!
Amy

P.S. I shot a wedding with Janey this past weekend and I have tons of eye shots that I want to post but these two will have to do for now:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

YAY! you guys have fun!

I miss you both!

loves!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

Those are gorgeous! Love them!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home