Saturday, February 10, 2007

Running around in Canada:)






I really love Canada this time of year. I remember visiting Gary and Missy the same time last year and it was the first time that I actually had experienced the whole winter wonderland. I remember one of the highlights being that a blizzard came in:) I hope it does it again this year:) Right now we are in town but on Sunday we head up to the mountains to snowboard and ski:)

So today we worked out, went to the ranch and had a wonderful day just hanging with Gary and Melissa:) Then later on in the evening the Becksteads drove in and we finally got to see Kassandra who is super pregnant. She is adorable.... NO SKIING FOR HER though:)

I'm so thankful for the amazing friends that I have in my life and the memories that we make during times like these I will cherish forever.

Ok, it's bedtime for me. I hope you all have the most amazing weekend.......

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Have a great time up there! :)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Jaime Gordon said...

Amy, Long time no see. Looks like everything is going great. I hope God keeps blessing you and you career.

10:30 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

You guys always look like you have such a blast when you're all together! :)

Have fun and be safe!!

Miss you, girl!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Glad you guys are having a blast! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures....

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home