Thursday, February 08, 2007

WE ARRIVED!!!!! SAFE AND SOUND:)





So this morning I woke up after only having two hours of sleep. I was so excited about our trip to Canada, I just couldn't sleep anymore:) My roommate, Summer, dropped Janey and I off at the airport and off we went:) I love traveling with Janey because we talk, laugh, and have the best time together. Lets just say it's never a dull moment when we're together. For a moment I wasn't sure If I was going to be able to control myself because we both we're laughing hysterically. When our day of traveling was finally over we we're greeted by two of the cutest faces, Missy and Gary:) We love them!!!!!!!

So, now we are here safe and sound just relaxing which is exactly what I needed. Tomorrow Janey, Gary and I are heading to the gym kinda early so I better get to bed:) I think Missy is going to stay home so she can take care of Ben the bunny:)

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow. Janey and I both agreed that we need to take more pictures so here's a few from our fun traveling experience:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

HAHA! Wow...um...those pics are...interesting!;)
Hope your having fun!
love you!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

That first picture is absolutely hilarious!!! Had me laughing out loud!

- Nathan

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home