Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SB is wonderful, especially our PUG group:)




Tonight we had our pug meeting and it's exciting because I'm really starting to get to know some of the local photographers in the Santa Barbara area. Everone is so friendly, which makes the meetings even more enjoyable. Well tonight I talked about the amazing promotions that Pictage has planned for us this year. If you weren't able to make the meeting e-mail me and I'll e-mail you a handout that I made:) Something else we did is everyone wrote out what they'd like to hear about during the next pug meeting. We all wrote something down and we narrowed it down to two things, a shoot out and a potluck. It ended up being a tie. I voted for the potluck:) hehe. So I guess we'll do both. It was so funny because we were at David Jay's place talking about photography/Pictage/licenses, the whole shebang and a Bible study walked in. I guess DJ's place is the meeting grounds for everything:) It all worked out. I ended up taking our PUG group to Dargans for drinks and appetizers. Way to much fun:) Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

Love Amy

4 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

OH my! That's freaking hilarious!!! Haha! Wow...bummer...tell Deyl he's fired. LOL

Dargans is way better anyway! Looking forward to the cookout!

12:48 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

No you're fired:)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

It was fun.... I wish I could have stayed longer!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we had to kick you out! i don't think we could have done Dargans for Bible Study!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home