Thursday, September 28, 2006

YAY!!!!!! :)




Most of you know that I really love designing but as of recently it has become the new love of my life:) lol... I seriously wake up in the morning so excited to turn on my computer and start designing. Call me crazy:) I actually just finished an album for the Holritz's and I am working on one for Katherine Tolentino (will be done today), David Jay (done on friday), and Michael and Anna Costa (ready on saturday). Saturday evening and Sunday I am taking off completely. I'm super excited because my friend Curt is coming to visit me. He seriously is the male version of me. Talk about scary. It was so funny because recently we found out that we both started salsa dancing and we hadn't even talked about it. WEIRD:)

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great rest of the week.

Love ME

P.S. This album will be finished on Monday:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

So happy to hear you're staying busy! How awesome are you and Janey!?! :)
Have fun with Curt!!
:)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Dang girl.... you are awesome... Love the designs!
Can't wait to see more...

12:01 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Ok...now put those Salsa Dancin' lessons to good use and post a video of you and Cutie...I mean...Curt!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Oh, call me! I want to hear all about the salsa dancing with you friend Curt :) He is a cutie! I think that is the first time I have seen a pic of him. Stop hiding the pics!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home